The EWIF Big Breakfast
The EWIF Franchise Show Big Breakfast took place on the morning of the first day of The International Franchise Show, on Friday 16th February, and formed part of our 10th anniversary celebration! The breakfast offered attendees a delicious bacon butty, the chance to network with other franchisors, and to then join in the EWIF discussion:
How can we EMPOWER more women to take their place in our industry?
For this, we are hosted a cross-section panel of franchisors & franchisees, who have been involved in franchising for both a matter of months and years. The conversation covered topics including:
- How have female franchisee numbers, the types of women and what women they want, changed over the years?
- How much change has actually been witnessed within the industry?
- Does the gender pay gap exist in franchising in the same way as other areas?
- Why do so many franchisors struggle to recruit women franchisees in various sectors?
- How is franchising actually a better lifestyle/career choice – especially after corporate / big wage employment?
Join the conversation online!
Tweet using the hashtags: #10yearsSTRONG #EWIFEmpowers
The International Franchise Show connects potential franchisees face-to-face with top franchise brands and master licensee prospects. By offering the opportunity to receive expert advice to ensure their business gets off to the right start, this event is a gold-mine for people
interested in knowing more about franchising.
Visit their website for more information and to book free tickets for the next show, or call the ticket hotline on 0800 157 7950. We look forward to seeing you there!