Stephens Scown LLP
You can turn to Stephens Scown for help in your business life.
Sometimes it might be with an opportunity, sometimes a problem. Either way, you know you’re guaranteed friendly and professional help from a team of legal experts who always have your best interests at heart.
It’s a refreshing approach to law which has seen us forge long-lasting client relationships, some stretching back more than fifty years.
With 270 staff and 50 partners across our three offices in Exeter, Truro and St Austell, we’re a law firm with a regional focus but all the benefits of a big city rival. Legal industry bible Chambers describes us as a ‘dominant force’ in the marketplace, and we feature in The Lawyer magazine’s prestigious Top 200 rankings.
We help a wide range of businesses with their day to day corporate and commercial affairs and help franchisors and franchisees to protect, exploit and defend their commercial and intellectual property interests and assets.
Our specialist intellectual property law expertise includes:
- Drafting franchise agreements;
- Drafting trade mark licence agreements;
- Negotiation and review of franchise agreements;
- Advice on trade mark strategy and assisting clients to file trade mark applications in the UK and overseas;
- Advice in relation to copyright both in the UK and overseas;
- Advice in relation to design protection both in the UK and overseas;
- Advice in relation to patent protection both in the UK and overseas; and
- Advice in relation to ownership of intellectual property rights and the impact of working with third parties.
Jessica O’Riordan – IP/IT solicitor
Address: Stephens Scown LLP, Curzon House, Southernhay West, Exeter, EX1 1RS
Telephone: 01392 210700
Instagram – stephens_scown
LinkedIn – Stephens Scown
Facebook – Stephens Scown