Stevens and Bolton
Stevens & Bolton LLP is a leading full service top 100 law firm with a single office in Surrey. We have a broad client base which includes a number of the top 100 and other UK FTSE companies and international groups but we have particular expertise and a commitment to entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses.
Our experienced Franchise team has been providing franchising advice for over 20 years and is an affiliated member of the British Franchise Association. Acting for both franchisors and franchisees, our services include:
- Preparing franchise agreements, master franchise agreements, area development agreements and associated documentation.
- fixed fee reports on franchise agreements for franchisees.
- International franchise advice and documentation.
- E-commerce and consumer law advice.
- Employment advice.
- Dispute resolution including litigation, enforcement of non-compete provisions and mediations.
- Commercial property advice.
- Trade mark advice and enforcement of intellectual property rights
The firm is highly ranked by the leading legal directories for Franchising and is described by clients as: “…….having an excellent operation and their team has been consistent and of a high standard throughout.“ Nicola Broadhurst who heads up the franchise team and who serves on the British Franchise Associations committed for Quality Standards has been ranked in the top tier nationwide for franchise advice by Chambers UK Legal for a number of years and also listed on the basis of peer nomination in the Fifth Edition of The Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom for Franchising Law and in Who’s Who Global for franchise law.
Winner of The Legal Business Awards 2016 category “National/Regional Law Firm of the Year” and highly commended/runner up in the “UK Law Firm of the Year” category at the British Legal Awards 2015.