As part of our growth campaign next year, we’d like to offer our members the chance to become an official EWIF Partner in 2018. Help us build a stronger future for EWIF for the next ten years!
In 2018, EWIF is #10YearsStrong. Over the last decade, we’ve seen a huge increase in the number of women who are not only buying franchises, but who have expanded their businesses through franchising. Our membership base is now 110+ members strong, and counting.
However, we are not done! We have even BIGGER plans to grow and expand our reach next year, but we can’t do it alone. We need YOUR help!
The Partner Package
We are introducing an exclusive Partner Package, for 2018. All funding will contribute to the continued growth of EWIF and our mission.
To give back to our partners, we will be focussing on key areas for you: increase brand awareness & recognition, national marketing campaigns, maximising networking opportunities, an offer to network with some of the largest brands in the industry, at our VIP pre-award event at a prestigious central London location.
The EWIF Partner Package costs £1,000 (inc VAT) and includes the following components:
- An EWIF Partner logo to display on your in-house material and advertising
- An online partner profile video (or alternatively 500 words) for the EWIF website
- Brand spotlight blog or video interview highlighting the brand – to be used on EWIF website, across social media and in specific individual email to EWIF database
- Brand spotlight piece in a national franchise magazine
- Branding as an EWIF Partner on all awards and conference marketing collateral, promotional communications, press releases, and on social media
- Inclusion in a Thank You page in the award guide
- A half-page (A6) advert in the conference guide
- A conference stand at our national conference in our dedicated networking and refreshment area, with space for a pull-up banner and literature to hand-out.
- Two complimentary VIP tickets to Pre-Awards Black Tie Reception in Central London
- The option to attend all national events to represent your brand and network with delegates
- 2-minute speaking slot during our national conference
- Thank You slide at each regional meeting, awards ceremony and annual conference
EWIF Regional meetings are held around the UK on a regular basis to allow members and prospective franchisees and franchisors to meet, network, discuss best practice and hear from a range of industry experts. Each year there are three meetings held in each region giving a minimum of 21 meetings over seven regions.
We also hold an annual awards ceremony in May, sponsored by NatWest, to recognise the achievements of women in franchising and to boost their position and give them more credibility in their industry. Next year there are nine award categories to celebrate and as always there will be a great keynote speaker to engage the audience. The evening before we hold a Pre-Awards Black Tie Reception, sponsored by McDonald’s, exclusively for award nominees, sponsors and now EWIF Partners.
The EWIF National Conference gives members the opportunity to come together, network and share ideas and expert knowledge. The conference, held at the end of EWIF week in September, has a range of speakers and also break-out sessions to keep delegates engaged and have ‘take-aways’ they can use back in the office. Last year the awards ceremony attracted in excess of 180 delegates and the national conference over 100 and these numbers are set to increase in 2018.