This year we wanted to celebrate all our lovely pet carers that help across all our franchise teams. We thought having an award ceremony would be a great way to show our appreciation for all our pet carers that provide such a great service.
We asked all our franchisees to nominate a member of their team for the following categories:
- Best new pet carer (open to pet carers that have started with FFP within the past year who have made a great contribution to FFP already.)
- Long service recognition (open to pet carers that have been with friends for pets for 5+ years and pet carers that have been with us 10+ years)
- Team player award (open to the pet carer that has gone above and beyond when helping their other team members. Examples may include:–
- Always helping with cover
- Supporting on social media posts
- Helping newer members of the team)
- Customer service award (open to the pet carer that has gone above and beyond when helping out FFP’s customers. Examples may include:–
- Promoting FFP wherever they can
- Great, prompt interactions with customers
- Always going above and beyond in customer care ie. doing extra helpful things when doing walks or pet visits)
- Star pet carer (open to the pet carer that has made the greatest contribution to the team. This could be based on:-
- Their number of bookings
- Customer Service history
- Stand out moments.
- Support they give to the rest of the team)
Becca, along with some help, read through all the nominations thoroughly and chose 1 winner for each category.
Thank you so much to all our amazing teams – Friends for Pets wouldn’t be where we are today with out you!