A flexible franchise network providing essential services to local communities.
Extra Help was founded by Claire Robinson in 2010. She was and remains passionate about helping to improve the quality of people’s lives, particularly the elderly, and wanted to form a business that would enable them to remain living independently.
We have since grown to become an industry-renowned, national franchise network, winning multiple awards, including the Work Buzz 5-Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award in 2023, which was based on feedback from our franchisees.
Extra Help is a management franchise that provides home-help and cleaning services to many different types of people, from the elderly to working parents and busy professionals. Our franchise allows you the flexibility to offer any or all of our services, such as cleaning, gardening, meal preparation and companionship, and respond to the specific demand within your local community. This also means multiple income streams for you, as our franchisees can testify. One of our top performers is earning £70,000 per year, and many others are enjoying similar successes!
With our unique, easy-to-follow business model, we keep things simple as all of your home-helpers are self-employed, meaning less admin for you. Your role is to find your clients and recruit responsible, honest and caring home-helpers to meet those clients’ needs.
What makes Extra Help different?
Branching out on your own can be scary, but our franchisees are given all the training and ongoing support they need to succeed. They’re also encouraged to collaborate and are provided with many opportunities to meet up, both virtually with our weekly, online ‘Power Hour, and in person at our Annual Conference, to share ideas and advice. We’re often described as more like a family than a franchise network!
What’s included in the franchise package?
Our package costs just £10,000 + VAT and includes everything you need to get started immediately and grow a successful business. The benefits include:
- Unique, postcoded area to define your own, exclusive territory
- Five-year Franchise Agreement and detailed Operations Manual
- Comprehensive induction training and further training sessions
- Ongoing support from Head Office
- Portfolio folder, complete branded stationery pack, business contract pads, promotional literature and branded merchandise
- Generic, area-specific telephone number with answer phone service
- Email address and web page on our corporate website, optimised for your area
- Extra Help regular blog to increase traffic to the website
- Social media set up and advice
- 5,000 leaflets printed and delivered to your local area
- Customised database / CRM system
- Start-up business advice from our recommended chartered accountant
- Full health and social care insurance paid for first year
If you’re a kind and caring person who loves to help people, why not do it for a living?
Our franchisees are very special people who genuinely love to help others. If you think this sounds like you, give us a call on 01752 905790 to find out if your area is available. You can also visit our website for more information.