Right At Home
Right at Home UK offers a management franchise opportunity that is rooted in the local community and allows established owners to balance business success and family life.
Delivering person-centred home care services, the Right at Home brand is built around quality with a focus on exceeding client expectations and delivering the kind of consistent care and support that you would want for your family members.
We operate predominantly in the private sector, offering a new solution to the needs of an aging population who want to enjoy living independently at home.
In our franchise network there is a strong focus on finding owners who share our core values and will contribute to an engaged and supportive network. As a franchisor we offer tailored support from the minute you start looking into the franchise opportunity, from a dedicated team who are proud to go the extra mile to help Right at Home owners achieve their ambitions.
Ruth Solomons, owner of Right at Home Harrow and winner of Right at Home’s 2015 Continued Development Award, said: “I appreciate being part of a larger, supportive network. The support from Head Office has been invaluable and being able to compare the performance of Right at Home Harrow and share best practice with other offices in the group is very helpful.”
East Lancashire & Ribble Valley owner Julie Foote, who picked up the same award last year, said: “I am extremely proud of the team we have built and the great work they do. But running a business is tough at times and it’s good to know that you are not on your own; that the head office team are always there to help and support you.”
Franchise Recruitment Consultant Kate Dilworth says: “Our business requires strong inter-personal and leadership skills, good
organisation, a caring attitude and a natural empathy for the vulnerable people we support.
“We don’t subscribe to stereotypes and we ensure all our owners possess these attributes, but we do want women with ambition to be aware that we can offer them a great opportunity to run a profitable business that also makes a positive contribution to their local community.
“Currently 25% of our owners are female and we would like to see that figure increase, as franchising offers women a great opportunity to use transferrable skills in a new field. Please give us a ring or visit our website to learn more about Right at Home opportunities in your local area.”
- Franchise Fee £31,995 + VAT
- Working Capital Requirement Up to £80,000
- Royalty Payments25% of Turnover + VAT (7.5% inc)
- Average Time to Break Even Approx Month 12
- Approximate Gross Profit Circa 40%
- Approximate EBITDA 8-15% Before owner’s draw, for an established owner
- Territories All contain at least 35,000 over 65’s
- Franchise Term 10 Years, then 5 years repeat renewal
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Kate Dilworth 07825 047344
Right at Home News
- Right at Home is nominated for major franchising award
- Right at Home is shortlisted for national homecare award
- Right at Home Solent is shortlisted for national Customer Engagement Award
- Right at Home is shortlisted for four Women in Franchising Awards
- Right at Home is awarded national 5 Star Employer status
- Right at Home launches charity partnership with Alzheimer’s Society
- Right at Home Bournemouth and Poole’s Helen Garland scoops national franchising award
- Right at Home Solent and Southampton Scoops Two National Business Awards
- RIGHT AT HOME SHORT-LISTED TWICE IN THE FRANCHISE MARKETING AWARDS 2019
- Right at Home UK is nominated for two national homecare awards
- Right at Home Central London is first business to be awarded Pride in Care quality standard
- As a supportive opportunity, the evidence is clear