Ashtons Franchise Consulting
Since 1981, Ashtons Franchise Consulting’s team of experienced, approachable and knowledgeable franchise consultants have been providing high quality commercial advice on all aspects of successful franchising.
As long-standing associates of the British Franchise Association, we have a reputation for helping our clients in a different way from many of our competitors. We focus on working at your pace, to your budget to deliver what you want – rather than offering a “one size fits all ” approach.
So, what do we offer?
For new businesses:
Taking the first steps in franchising can be a daunting affair – AFC are here to advise and support new businesses from the very beginning of their journey.
- An initial FREE consultation to find out whether your business is ready to franchise with a face to face meeting offering general advice, guidance and direction
- Preparing you to franchise, from conception to launch
- Franchise documentation
- Franchise recruitment
For established franchisors:
As an established franchisor, your business is ready to move on to the next level. Our consultants provide a professional and confidential service and can help you overcome the issues that your franchise may face.
- Infrastructure improvement
- Re-writing operational manuals and alignment with legal precedents
- Franchise system refresh and reboot
- Franchise prospectus design and production
- Recruitment of franchisees
- Franchise resales
We hold regular ‘How to Franchise’ free half day seminars in London and Manchester which are ideal for any business starting, or thinking of starting, their franchise journey. Contact us for more information.