Language for Fun
Why Language for Fun?
- Launch a meaningful career using your language and people skills
- Teach French, Italian or Spanish to engaged, enthusiastic adults who really want to learn
- Choose the hours that suit you and claim back your work-life balance
- Expert support and mentoring takes the fear out of starting your own business
- No teaching experience required as full training is provided
Everyone wants to learn a language, right? But too often, people are put off by past experiences – of boring classes, impossible exams and being forced to speak in front of the class.
That’s where Language for Fun comes in. Designed by fun-loving polyglot Jessica Bonnard, our lovely, lively lessons take the pain out of learning French, Italian and Spanish.
Homework is optional in our relaxed, yet structured lessons. Grammar is kept to a minimum and no-one is ever put on the spot – yet our unique teaching method still produces great results.
More than 1,000 learners attend our weekly courses at 53 language schools across the UK. Our conversation-based technique has something for everyone, from complete beginners to advanced level students.
If you speak fluent French, Italian or Spanish, we would love you to join the Language for Fun family. From just £600 plus royalties, we can provide everything you need to set up your own business apart from Public Liability Insurance.
You do not need to be a qualified teacher as training, mentoring and lesson plans are all included in your license fee. You will also be given branded marketing materials and a step-by-step guide to promoting your lessons.
Find out more at languageforfun.org/teach-with-us/