Little Voices nurtures the vocal and dramatic talents and builds the confidence of children aged 4-18 years across the UK. A national award-winning franchise that prides itself on excellence! Little Voices boasts a 100% pass rate in all examinations taken by each child with L.A.M.D.A. and incredibly small lesson sizes.
Working in partnership with schools across the UK we are an organisation that inspires the next generation to be the best that they can be through the arts.
What set us apart:
- We see the potential in everyone not just the talented few.
- Our genuine nurturing and caring attention to the individual child’s development and approach to teaching is our core strength
- Exceptional teaching and high standards distinguish us from the rest of the competition
- In gaining life skills to follow your dreams
- That each person has something amazing to share
- In inspiring everyone to be the best that they can be
- In being positive and happy – ‘you are never fully dressed without a smile’
- Learning should be a fun and happy experience.
Children are at the heart of all that we do at Little Voices and we go from strength to strength by recruiting the right individuals to join our franchise network.
Little Voices Head Office