Franchising requires specialist advice at an early stage to ensure the development of a successful and enduring relationship between franchisor and franchisee.
The commercial team at Mincoffs, led by Partner Antony Hall, has considerable experience in advising both franchisor and franchisees in all areas of franchising, working closely with clients from the outset, to minimise the risk and avoid potentially expensive problems at a later date.
The team advise a wide variety of industry sectors, many of which are household names, including retail, telecommunications, hotelier and hospitality, veterinary and medical.
Antony and his team are able to provide the following services:
- Franchise system start-ups
- Franchisee representation, including franchise agreement reviews and reporting
- Expansion of existing franchise and distribution programmes
- Franchise conflicts and disputes, including enforcement of contract terms and termination of franchises
- Preparing template documentation for use in resales
Partner, Head of Commercial
Antony has expertise in advising on high value commercial contracts, software contracts, franchising, intellectual property matters, trademarks, data protection and general commercial law. He has a professional interest in interactive media, computer games, online business and creative industries.
Antony has been recognised by the Legal 500 for his work in both the intellectual property and information technology fields and his team were recently shortlisted for a national award in the Legal 500 Awards 2017 in the Technology, Media and Telecoms category. Antony is an accredited member of the Society of Computers and Law, which is the leading UK organisation for legal professionals advising and practising within the IT sector.
- Twitter @mincoffs
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Mincoffs
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/mincoffs-solicitors/
0191 212 7734