Swimtime, founded in 1997, is the largest independent swim school in the UK. We teach tens of thousands of people, of all ages, to swim every week across hundreds of pools in the UK.
Since 2016, under the new owner Theo Millward, Swimtime has undergone an award-winning digital transformation, driven by the development of an in-house platform, Swimcloud. In 2019, this project won both the UK Digital Experience Awards as well as the International Customer Experience Awards.
In 2020, Swimtime won Team of the Year at the UK Business Awards and has been awarded a 5 Star rating for Franchise satisfaction.
- Opportunity to own and operate your swim school business
- A proven and established business model
- Cutting edge technology
- Experienced team around you
- Proven track record
- Initial and Ongoing Training and Support
- Essential Management Information
- Territories ranging in size
- Sustainable margins
If you are:
- Passionate about the delivery of a life skill
- Keen to run your own business
- Wanting variety in your work life
- Wanting a flexible work and home life balance
- Able to work hard for yourself