Mental Heath and The Workplace Seminar
Thursday 18 October 2018
Darwin Gray LLP, Helmont House, Churchill Way, Cardiff CF10 2HE
4pm – 6pm
Mental health in the workplace has become a huge challenge for employers. Indeed, recent studies suggest that, at any one time, 1 in 5 of the working population will be suffering from a mental health condition.
This seminar will examine the legal issues involving mental health at work and provide practical guidance on how to deal with the challenges that mental health presents businesses and organisations.
The seminar will cover:
- The legal background and how mental health sits alongside disability discrimination;
- Identifying, supporting and managing employees with mental health problems;
- What the duty to make reasonable adjustments actually means for employers;
- How to address attendance and performance issues when an individual suffers from a mental health condition; and
- The risks of getting things wrong.
£25 + VAT per person.
Limited places available.
Book your place now darwingray.us16.list-manage.com/…