The 2021 NatWest EWiF Awards are back! Do you have someone in your network or office you want to celebrate? The time has come!
2020 hasn’t been easy for franchises, business owners and their employees, and EWiF want to be able to give you something to look forward to. Many businesses have been innovative and resilient in the face of something nobody could have prepared for. We want to shout about your achievements, after what has been one of the most challenging years in business. Have you overcome adversity and changed how you operate, supported your team, franchisees and customers? We want to hear from you!
The annual NatWest EWiF Awards are the biggest event in the EWiF calendar. They offer brands within franchising the chance to nominate themselves, their franchisees and staff so their achievements are recognised by the industry.
The Awards open on Monday 7th December 2020 and are free enter. You don’t even need to be an EWIF Ambassador to enter, they are open to all UK based businesses in the franchise sector!
This year’s categories are:
- New Woman Franchisor of the Year 2021 sponsored by Daisy First Aid
- Woman Franchisor of the Year 2021 sponsored by Hitachi Capital Franchise Finance
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2021 sponsored by NatWest
- Woman Franchisee of the Year 2021 sponsored by Darwin Gray
- Woman Franchise Employee of the Year 2021 sponsored by Boddy Matthews
- Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2021 (Under 30 years) sponsored by McDonald’s Restaurants
- Service Provider of the Year 2021 (Male or female) sponsored by FranScape
- Inspirational Woman in Franchising 2021 sponsored by Platinum Wave
- Ambassador of the Year 2021 (Male or female) sponsored by What Franchise
- Overall Women in Franchising 2020 (Chosen from the female winners of the above categories) sponsored by the bfa
- SPECIAL AWARD: Most Innovative Leadership Throughout the Pandemic (winner voted for by the EWiF Community) sponsored by Coconut Creatives
Why should you enter the EWiF Awards 2021?
As we wave goodbye to 2020, it’s even more important to shout about your achievements and The EWiF Awards 2021 are the perfect place to do it! Winning an EWiF Award – even being shortlisted – allows us to celebrate with you the wonderful work you have done.
Entering awards is a great opportunity, even if you are not shortlisted. The process of writing an entry gives you time to reflect on all your successes throughout the year. Taking the time to reward and celebrate achievements with your support teams and franchisees will also give the business, and more importantly the people you work with, a boost!
Entering awards also gives you:
- Opportunities for personal and brand publicity about being shortlisted. Speak to your local TV, radio and papers.
- Added trust and credibility. Update your website, social media and email signature with all your finalist badges.
- Potential national recognition for your achievements, which also helps to amplify your brand and reputation.
- Great opportunities for networking.
- A way to attract more franchisees, when you position your brand as ‘best in class’.
All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 15th January 2021. Our judging panel are poised and ready to read your stories about another great year in franchising!
Enter this year’s awards, here: www.ewif.org/2021-natwest-ewif-awards/