Our awards are designed to bring together the best women in the industry and celebrate their successes.
The categories for the 2016 NatWest EWIF Awards are:
- New Woman Franchisor of the Year 2016 sponsored by Darwin Gray LLP
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2016 sponsored by NatWest
- Woman Franchisor Employee of the Year 2016 sponsored by What Franchise
- Woman Franchisor of the Year 2016 sponsored by Franchise Finance
- Woman Franchisee of the Year 2016 sponsored by McDonald’s
- Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2016 (under 30) sponsored by Caremark
- Franchise Service Provider of the Year 2016 sponsored by The Franchise Show
If you know a contender for 2016, tell us! Even if that’s you!
All categories are free and easy to enter, just visit our awards page by clicking here!
Entering our awards is great publicity whether you’re short-listed or a winner! Alongside receiving recognition for all your hard work you can also celebrate the achievements of your franchisees and support team.
New to 2016!
Our Franchise Service Provider of the Year award is now open to both male and female applicants.
Also all finalists are invited to attend our Black Tie Reception at the famous Gherkin landmark in central London the evening before the awards ceremony.
The deadline for award entry submission is 5pm on Monday 14th March 2016.
The award ceremony will take place in central London on Tuesday 24th May at the NatWest Auditorium.
Come and support women in franchising and hear from inspirational women across the industry!
Tickets to the awards ceremony are free and attendance is open to anyone involved in franchising. Request tickets here.