Entries for the 2020 awards are open!
NatWest EWIF Awards
Here at EWIF, we focus our time and energy on supporting women who are looking for a route into the franchising industry. Our mission is to educate, inspire and empower and one way we do this is by hosting an Annual Awards Ceremony celebrating the achievements of women across the franchising industry.
We celebrate women right across the UK, from every sector and from businesses of all ages and all sizes. Has your vision grown a successful business? Your leadership inspired others? Or has your innovative approach brought change to your sector? Enter one of our eleven awards and demonstrate why you are one of the best women in franchising.
The awards are free to enter and open to all UK businesses involved in franchising, you do not need to be an EWIF member. The winners for the 2020 awards will be announced at a prestigious awards ceremony in central London on Tuesday 28th April 2020 at RBS Building, 280 Bishopsgate, London.
Entries are now open and you can download your entry form and guidance information below!
Entering the Awards:
Award entries are now open! The closing date to get your entries in is 5pm Friday 28th February 2020.
This year’s award categories are:
New Woman Franchisor of the Year 2020 sponsored by Daisy First Aid Woman Franchisor of the Year 2020 sponsored by Hitachi Capital Franchise Finance New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2020 sponsored by NatWest Woman Franchisee of the Year 2020 sponsored by McDonald’s Restaurants Woman Franchise Employee of the Year 2020 sponsored by What Franchise Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2020 (Under 30 years) sponsored by Darwin Gray Service Provider of the Year 2020 (Male or female) sponsored by The International Franchise Show Inspirational Woman in Franchising 2020 sponsored by Platinum Wave
- Overall Women in Franchising 2020 – Chosen by the EWIF Management Team
- NEW AWARD: Ambassador of the Year 2020 (Male or female) sponsored by Boddy Matthews
- NEW AWARD: Region of the Year 2020 – Chosen by the EWIF Management Team
Book tickets for the 2020 award ceremony.
Come and support women in franchising and hear from inspirational women across our industry. Attendance is open to anyone involved in franchising!
Award Judging Process:
- EWIF Senior Management do first round judging based on the judging criteria listed on the entry form and come up with a shortlist in each category
- The shortlist is then judged by the EWIF Regional Chairs
- The Award Sponsor judges the shortlist in their category
- All the scores from the EWIF Senior management, EWIF Regional Chairs and Sponsors are added together to give the winner in each category
- Where an entry is from the same company as a member of the judging panel, that judge cannot judge that category.