Here at EWIF, we focus our time and energy on supporting women who are looking for a route into the franchising industry. Our mission is to educate, inspire and empower and one way we do this is by hosting an Annual Awards Ceremony celebrating the achievements of women across the franchising industry.
We celebrate women right across the UK, from every sector and from businesses of all ages and all sizes. Has your vision grown a successful business? Your leadership inspired others? Or has your innovative approach brought change to your sector? Enter one of our eight awards and demonstrate why you are one of the best women in franchising.
The awards are free to enter and open to all UK businesses involved in franchising, you do not need to be an EWIF member. The winners will be announced at a prestigious awards ceremony in central London on Wednesday 1st May 2019 at RBS Building, 280 Bishopsgate, London.
Entering the Awards:
Award entries are now open and you can download your Award Entry Form and Award Information Doc below. Entries close at 5pm on Wednesday 27th February 2019.
This year’s award categories are:
- New Woman Franchisor of the Year 2019 sponsored by Daisy First Aid
- Woman Franchisor of the Year 2019 sponsored by Franchise Finance
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2019 sponsored by NatWest
- Woman Franchisee of the Year 2019 sponsored by McDonald’s Restaurants
- Woman Franchise Employee of the Year 2019 sponsored by What Franchise
- Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2019 (Under 30) sponsored by Darwin Gray
- Service Provider of the Year 2019 sponsored by The International Franchise Show
- Inspirational Woman in Franchising 2019 sponsored by Little Voices
- Overall Woman in Franchising 2019 sponsored by Astonish Email (the winner of this category will be chosen from the winners of the other 8 categories).
Book tickets for the 2019 award ceremony.
Come and support women in franchising and hear from inspirational women across our industry. Attendance is open to anyone involved in franchising!
Award Judging Process:
- EWIF Senior Management do first round judging based on the judging criteria listed on the entry form and come up with a shortlist in each category
- The shortlist is then judged by the EWIF Regional Chairs
- The Award Sponsor judges the shortlist in their category
- All the scores from the EWIF Senior management, EWIF Regional Chairs and Sponsors are added together to give the winner in each category
- Where an entry is from the same company as a member of the judging panel, that judge cannot judge that category.