NatWest EWIF Awards 2019
Here at EWIF, we focus our time and energy on supporting women who are looking for a route into the franchising industry. Our mission is to educate, inspire and empower and one way we do this is by hosting an Annual Awards Ceremony celebrating the achievements of women across the franchising industry.
Our 2019 Award Ceremony with be on Tuesday 30th April 2019 at RBS Building, 250 Bishopsgate, London.
Entering the Awards:
Award entries will open on Wednesday 9th January 2019 and you will be able to download your entry forms directly from this page. Next year’s award categories are
- New Woman Franchisor of the Year 2019
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2019
- Woman Franchise Employee of the Year 2019
- Woman Franchisor of the Year 2019
- Woman Franchisee of the Year 2019
- Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2019 (Under 30)
- Service Provider of the Year 2019
- Inspirational Woman in Franchising 2019
Award Judging Process:
- EWIF Senior Management do first round judging based on the judging criteria listed on the entry form and come up with a shortlist in each category
- The shortlist is then judged by the EWIF Regional Chairs
- The Award Sponsor judges the shortlist in their category
- All the scores from the EWIF Senior management, EWIF Regional Chairs and Sponsors are added together to give the winner in each category
- Where an entry is from the same company as a member of the judging panel, that judge cannot judge that category
Key Dates for the Awards:
- Award Entries Open- Wednesday 9th January 2019
- Award Entries Close- Wednesday 20th February 2019 (5pm).
- Award Finalists Announced- Wednesday 20th March 2019
- Finalist Black Tie Reception- TBC
- EWIF Awards Ceremony- TBC
Booking your ticket to Awards Ceremony:
Come and support women in franchising and hear from inspirational women across our industry. Attendance is open to anyone involved in franchising!
To find out more about why we host our annual award ceremony click here to read our short blog on what the awards are all about.
With thanks to our EWIF Partners: