Time to nominate amazing women
The NatWest Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWiF) Awards 2023 are now open. The Award Ceremony is an annual event that honours the very best in franchising. The awards are open to all those who are committed to franchising excellence whether they be franchisors, franchisees, franchise employees, or service providers to the industry.
EWiF is pleased to announce that 2023 Awards are now open for submissions. EWiF has been celebrating women in franchising since 2010, and every year sees amazing entries submitted to our judges, so we’re looking forward to seeing what the 2023 entries bring!
EWiF recognises franchising is leading the way in attracting talented female entrepreneurs and business leaders who are shaping the future – pioneers, innovators and visionaries who push boundaries, set new standards, and overcome adversity. The NatWest EWiF Awards allows us an opportunity to recognise those achievements.
We celebrate women within the UK’s franchise industry, from every sector, of all ages, and all sizes. Has your vision grown a successful business? Your leadership inspired others? Or has your innovative approach brought change to your sector? Do you have a standout franchisee or employee who deserves recognition? If so, we want to hear about it!
This year’s categories are:
- New Woman Franchisor of the Year 2023 sponsored by Daisy First Aid
- Woman Franchisor of the Year 2023 sponsored by Novuna Business Finance
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2023 sponsored by Moneypenny
- Woman Franchisee of the Year 2023 sponsored by Atlas Mapping
- Woman Franchise Employee of the Year 2023 sponsored by Boddy Matthews
- Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2023 (Under 30 years) sponsored by McDonald’s
- Service Provider of the Year 2023 (Male or female) sponsored by NatWest
- Inspirational Woman in Franchising 2023 sponsored by Platinum Wave
- Ambassador of the Year 2023 (Male or female) sponsored by Little Movers
- Overall Women in Franchising 2023 (Chosen from the female winners of the above categories) sponsored by the bfa
Applications close at 5 p.m. on January 17th 2023, so get started today. Next year’s winners will be announced at our prestigious award ceremony on Tuesday 16th May 2023 in Central London.
Why should you enter the EWiF Awards 2023?
The process of writing your entry, gives you the time to reflect on all your successes throughout the year. Taking the time to reward and celebrate achievements with your support teams will also give your business, and more importantly the people you work with, a boost – even if they aren’t being nominated.
Entering the NatWest EWiF awards also gives you:
- Boost your brand: Everyone loves a success story and being nominated for an award is a great publicity hook for social media and publications.
- Increase trust and credibility: Update your website, social media and email signature with your finalist badges.
- Enhance your reputation: Winning an award is an endorsement for your business, and is a great way of differentiating your company from your competitors, amplifying the reputation and awareness of your brand.
- Enjoy great opportunities for networking.
- Attract more franchisees and customers, by positioning your brand as ‘best in class’.
Our judging panel are looking forward to reading your success stories, as we celebrate another great year in franchising! So, what are you waiting for?!
The Awards are free enter. You don’t need to be an EWiF Ambassador to enter, they’re open to all UK-based franchises! All entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Tuesday 17th January 2023. Find out how to enter the EWiF awards on our website.