The 2020 NatWest EWIF Awards are back with two brand new awards! Do you have someone in your network or office you want to celebrate? The time has come!
The annual NatWest EWIF Awards are the biggest event in the EWIF calendar. They offer brands within franchising the chance to nominate themselves, their franchisees and staff so their achievements are recognised by the industry. Winning an EWIF Award – even being shortlisted – allows us to celebrate with you the wonderful work you have done.
The Awards open on Tuesday 21st January 2020 and are free to enter. You don’t need to be an EWIF Ambassador to enter, the NatWest EWIF Awards are open to everyone!
This year’s categories are:
- New Woman Franchisor of the Year
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year
- Woman Franchise Employee of the Year
- Woman Franchisor of the Year
- Woman Franchisee of the Year
- Young Woman (Under 30) in Franchising of the Year
- Service Provider of the Year (Male or female service provider supporting women in franchising)
- Inspirational Woman in Franchising
- Ambassador of the Year (male or female)
- Overall Woman in Franchising (the winner of this category will be chosen from the winners of the other 9 categories above).
- Region of the Year
And this year, we have introduced two new categories!
- The first of these is Region of the Year 2020. Each of our regions will be judged on the effort and enthusiasm around the EWIF mission in 2019, to encourage women into franchising.
- The second is Ambassador of the Year 2020. This is to celebrate the person who has supported the EWIF mission of encouraging more women into franchising, throughout 2019. The winner of this new category will have lived and breathed the EWIF values. Have you had a record number of female franchisees join your network? Are you a service provider who has advised more women than before? Have you spoken at events to promote franchising to women? Then you could be our EWIF Ambassador of the year!
Why should you enter the EWIF Awards 2020?
Entering awards is a great opportunity, even if you are not shortlisted. The process of writing an entry gives you time to reflect on all your successes throughout the year. Taking the time to reward and celebrate achievements with your support teams and franchisees will also give the business, and more importantly the people you work with, a boost!
Entering awards also gives you:
- Opportunities for personal and brand publicity about being shortlisted. Speak to your local TV, radio and papers.
- Added trust and credibility. Update your website, social media and email signature with all your finalist badges.
- Potential national recognition for your achievements, which also helps to amplify your brand and reputation.
- Great opportunities for networking. Speak to other finalists at the exclusive
NatWest EWIF Awards finalists’ reception.
- A way to attract more franchisees, when you position your brand as ‘best in class’.
All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 28th February 2020. Our judging panel are poised and ready to read your stories about another great year in franchising! Finalists will be announced on Wednesday 25th March 2020.
Find out how to enter the EWIF awards on our website: www.ewif.org/2020-natwest-ewif-awards/