They’re back and better than ever… please welcome the 2019 NatWest EWIF Awards! Entries for the 9thannual Encouraging Women into Franchising awards are open! The awards are free to enter, and you don’t have to be a member of EWIF, they’re open to everyone!
The 2019 categories are:
- New Woman Franchisor of the Year Sponsored by Daisy First Aid
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year Sponsored by NatWest
- Woman Franchise Employee of the Year Sponsored by What Franchise
- Woman Franchisor of the Year Sponsored by Franchise Finance
- Woman Franchisee of the Year Sponsored by McDonald’s
- Young Woman (Under 30) in Franchising of the Year Sponsored by Darwin Gray LLP
- Service Provider of the Year (Male or female service provider supporting women in franchising) Sponsored by The International Franchise Show
- Inspirational Woman in Franchising Sponsored byLittle Voices
The NatWest EWIF Awards are the biggest event in the EWIF calendar and give so many in the industry the chance to put themselves or their colleagues forward to have their achievements recognised. Winning an EWIF Award can be fantastic for the participants as it allows them to be celebrated for their wonderful work within the franchise industry.
Why should you enter the EWIF Awards 2019?
Entering awards is a great thing to do, regardless of whether or not you are nominated. The process of writing an entry allows you to reflect on the year and to take stock of all your successes. Taking the time to reward and celebrate achievements with your support teams and franchisees can really give the business, and more importantly the people within, a boost! Further reasons to enter are:
- Great opportunity to gain publicity for your nomination and your brand – Alert your local, TV, radio and papers.
- Gain added trust and credibility by updating your website, social media accounts and email signature with finalist logo.
- Gain national recognition for your achievements to amplify your brand and reputation.
- Great opportunity for networking – reach out to other finalists and attend exclusive awards reception to network with top names in the industry.
- Attract more potential franchisees and position your brand as ‘best in class’
- Free and easy to enter, you have nothing to lose!
All entries must be submitted before 5pm on Wednesday 27th February 2019 with the finalists being announced on Tuesday 26th March 2019. Our judging panel are poised and ready to see the entries from another great year in the industry!
If you’d like to find out more about entering the EWIF awards, please visit our website https://www.ewif.org/2019-natwest-ewif-awards/