AWARD ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN! DOWNLOAD YOUR ENTRY PACK TODAY!
NatWest EWiF Awards
Here at EWIF, we focus our time and energy on supporting women who are looking for a route into the franchising industry. Our mission is to educate, inspire and empower and one way we do this is by hosting an Annual Awards Ceremony celebrating the achievements of women across the franchising industry.
We celebrate women right across the UK, from every sector and from businesses of all ages and all sizes. Has your vision grown a successful business? Your leadership inspired others? Or has your innovative approach brought change to your sector? Enter one of our awards and demonstrate why you are one of the best women / business in franchising.
The awards are free to enter and open to all UK businesses involved in franchising, you do not need to be an EWIF member. Entries for the 2021 awards are now open and will close at 5pm on Wednesday 27th January 2021.
2021 (Virtual) Award Ceremony
Date: 6:30pm – 9:30pm Thursday 11th March 2021
Come and support women in franchising and hear from inspirational women across our industry.
The 2021 award categories are
- New Woman Franchisor of the Year 2021 sponsored by Daisy First Aid
- Woman Franchisor of the Year 2021 sponsored by Hitachi Capital Franchise Finance
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2021 sponsored by NatWest
- Woman Franchisee of the Year 2021 sponsored by Darwin Gray
- Woman Franchise Employee of the Year 2021 sponsored by Boddy Matthews
- Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2021 (Under 30 years) sponsored by McDonald’s
- Service Provider of the Year 2021 (Male or female) sponsored by FranScape
- Inspirational Woman in Franchising 2021 sponsored by Platinum Wave
- Ambassador of the Year 2021 (Male or female) sponsored by What Franchise
- Overall Women in Franchising 2020 (Chosen from the female winners of the above 9 categories) sponsored by the bfa
- SPECIAL AWARD: Most Innovative Leadership Throughout the Pandemic (winner voted for by the EWiF Community) sponsored by Coconut Creatives
Award Judging Process:
- EWIF Senior Management do first round judging based on the judging criteria listed on the entry form and come up with a shortlist in each category
- The shortlist is then judged by the EWIF Regional Chairs
- The Award Sponsor judges the shortlist in their category
- All the scores from the EWIF Senior management, EWIF Regional Chairs and Sponsors are added together to give the winner in each category
- Where an entry is from the same company as a member of the judging panel, that judge cannot judge that category.