NatWest EWIF Awards 2018
Here at EWIF, we focus our time and energy on supporting women who are looking for a route into the franchising industry. Our mission is to educate, inspire and empower and one way we do this is by hosting an Annual Awards Ceremony celebrating the achievements of women across the franchising industry.
This year our awards took place on Tuesday 15th May at The NatWest Building in Central London. The atmosphere was electric, and now, after all the excitement, we are extremely proud to announce the winners for this year’s NatWest EWIF awards, and would like to thank everyone who entered and attended!
This year’s WINNERS are:
From L-R: Fiona Simpson, Neha Surana (on behalf of Shweta Jhajharia), Jo Middleton, Jane Maudsley, Charlotte Pearce (Keynote speaker), Ali Beckman, Clive Sawyer (EWIF CEO), Julie Houston, Fiona Boswell, Louise Harris, Hannah Drury.
Award Judging Process:
- EWIF Senior Management do first round judging based on the judging criteria listed on the entry form and come up with a shortlist in each category
- The shortlist is then judged by the EWIF Regional Chairs
- The Award Sponsor judges the shortlist in their category
- All the scores from the EWIF Senior management, EWIF Regional Chairs and Sponsors are added together to give the winner in each category
- Where an entry is from the same company as a member of the judging panel, that judge cannot judge that category
To find out more about why we host our annual award ceremony click here to read our short blog on what the awards are all about.
With thanks to our EWIF Partners:
Thank you to our Media Partners:
Our 2018 Awards Sponsors are: